Our company has a long-term focus and goal to be one of the leading iGaming operators and suppliers in the Americas and we are looking for the right people to grow with us and help us achieve this goal. We are looking for a QA Engineer, who will belong to an autonomous agile software development team, responsible for delivering quality software in two-week sprints.
Ideally, you have previous experience from working as a tester and hopefully, you consider yourself as a software testing craftsman. If you are eager to invest personal time to improve yourself as an engineer then you are the new colleague, we are looking for! We promise to do our best to help you on your journey on mastering the craft of software testing.
What you’ll do
Your role as a Quality Engineer is to advocate and apply modern testing principles in your team and across the organization. Together with your team you will test and automate the testing of systems built using microservices architecture and web/mobile technologies.
In order to succeed you need
· An understanding of how agile software development life-cycle works
· Experience testing software professional
· No problems with talking to people and taking the initiative
· A curious mindset for digging deep to catch hard-to-find issues
· A systematic approach to your work
One or more of the following would be nice to have
· Experience with programming/scripting
· Taken any lessons or courses about software testing (e.g. RST, BBST)
· Some experience of explaining or teaching testing to your peers
Good reasons to join
· Flexible working hours
· Competitive compensation
· Ability to define or influence the direction of your domain
· We embrace personal freedom and responsibility
· We value teamwork, open and honest communication
· Our motto is: “Do what makes sense, question what doesn’t”
· A chance to work in a fast-growing software development company with bright and friendly colleagues
· Many challenges for you to choose to solve on your initiative with help and support from your team members and fellow testing craftsmen